Yummy Tandoori Kumbh by Beer House Cafe, Indirapuram (Habitat Centre) Ghaziabad will make your mouth watery
Start your day with creamy mushrooms which are marinated and roasted in clay oven with Indian spices and then stuffed with broccoli and cheese filling with some alluring seasoning! Yes, Juicy and spicy outer crust with moist and delicious filling. It can be relished as an appetizer!
Location- First Floor, Indirapuram Habitat Centre, Ahinsa Khand 1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Ingredients for Marination
- 8 to10 button mushrooms
- 2 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
Ingredients For Filling
- 1/2 of an onion finely chopped
- Small piece bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 green chilly finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped finely
- 3 or 4 florets broccoli or cauliflower chopped very finely
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp labneh
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- Some oregano and thyme
- Some cilantro
- Wash and rinse the mushroom by taking off the stem.
- Mix the ingredients under marination and marinate the mushroom in it.
- Meanwhile, let’s prep stuffing.
- In a pan pour, butter or oil add chopped garlic and saute. Then add onion and green chili along with salt and cook until soft.
- Add the broccoli and seasonings and cook until its soft.
- Now add labneh and cheese and cook until the cheese melts.
- Add some pepper and chilly flakes if needed and switch off the flame by adding chopped cilantro.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and then stuff it into the mushroom cavity,
- In a pan drizzle some oil and then shallow fry the mushroom carefully by flipping it each side. Stuffing side also can be cooked.
- Serve it hot and enjoy!