15th Indian Telly Awards was a rocking affair!
Anil Wanwari’s 15th Indian Telly Awards was a rocking evening at Sahara Star hotel on 20th March. Who’s who of the TV industry were present.
Celebrities spotted included Erica Fernandes, Shivin Narang, Ridheema Tiwari, Arun Mandola, Shubhaavi Choksey, Sahil Anand, Producer Rajan Shahi, Benifer S. Kohli, Shubhangi Atrey, Bhanujeet Singh Sudan, Gunjan Utreja, Aniruddh Dave, Producer Rajita Sharma, Hiba Nawab, Rohan Gandotra, Vineet Raina, Rohitashv Gour, Prakriti Nautiyal, Naveen Saini with family, Rehaan Roy, Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Viraf Patel, Samir Onkar, Khalid Mohammad, Vahbiz Dorabajee, Vivek Dahiya, Rashami Desai, Rushad Rana, Nakul Mehta, Kishori Shahane Vij, Ashita Dhawan, Jaskiran Singh, Aamir Ali, Director Romesh Kalra, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Siddharth Kumar Tewary, Mreenal Deshraj and Jay Soni.
1. Bhabhiji Ghar par Hai won following awards:
a. Rohitashv Gour won The best Actor (Comedy)
b. Shubhangi Atre got Best Actress Comedy Jury
c. Hiba Nawab bagged Best actress Comedy Popular
d. Yogesh Tripathi won Best Supporting Actor
2. Rajan shahi’s Ye Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai won the award for maximum number of episodes 2875 and best continuity show 2019.
3. Producer Benaifer Kohli was welcomed by everyone as soon as she arrived and Hiba Nawab thanked her on stage when she won the best actress award.
4. Producer Rajan Shahi made his rare appearance and Ashita Dhawan turned emotional when she received the award from him.
5. Shivin Narang looked debonair and heads turned as soon as he made an entry
6. Vahbiz Dorabajee came with Khalid Siddiqui and both looked stylish
Aniruddh Dave and Bhanujeet Sudan both entered in together like stylish brothers
7. Gunjan Utreja was seen anchoring with his unique style and perfect expressions
8. Sumit Kaul and Rushad Rana were seen chatting animatedly about films and web series
9. Shubhhavi Choksey and Sahil Anand got lot of attention as soon as they entered and both looked effortlessly stylish
10. Samir Onkar is entering Ye Ristha Kya Kehlata hai and was getting compliments for lean look
11. Hiba Nawab and Rohan Gandotra carried a perfect couple look
Anil Wanwari attended everyone personally and it was one of the most talked about event for being so well organized. Tellychakkar team took care of all the actors personally.