High on Persona, lifestyle magazine in print & digital features most compelling personalities, highlights power of their persona and the way they have influenced the society at large. Magazine acknowledges extraordinary people and celebrities from all walks of life and share their extraordinary stories.
Magazine has dedicated segments on current happenings, travel, hospitality, fashion, health, beauty, wellness, politics, relationship, brand launches, page 3 events and other lifestyle stories.
For questions relating to the existing content or technical issues on the site: email@example.com
For information about becoming a content partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
High On Persona’s mission is to make it as easy as possible for readers to find out what’s happening in and around the world by carrying lifestyle news. All content listed on High On Persona is sourced without payment to content partners and High On Persona takes no financial payments from our content partners for generating traffic.
High On Persona offers news and information about lifestyle, technology, Politics, Entertainment and many more. The content includes news, feature articles, discussion forums, how-to guides, special reports, case studies, blogs, videos, webinars and information supplied by readers.
Our business model relies on revenue from advertisers and sponsors. These companies advertise products and services through banners, storefronts, product listings and other marketing vehicles. They also sponsor specific portions or features of the sites.
Our editorial objective is to inform readers of relevant news and information. We also provide a forum for the advancement of industry causes. We are objective, fair and honest in our industry coverage. Our mission is to offer information and ideas that interest and inform readers. We use a variety of resources to gather and report on the industries we cover. We encourage those who advertise on our sites to provide us with information to be used in news, but any inclusion of content on this site is determined by its editorial value, solely as determined by the editorial staff.
1. Our editorial mandate is to inform our audience of news, information, and resources relevant to our chosen industries. We strive to be an unbiased source in that we publish only information that we believe to be relevant and important. Our foremost goal in reporting news is to be accurate, truthful, balanced and fair to all parties.
2. We welcome and value any and all reader feedback and criticism.
3. High On Persona encourages readers and industry executives to contribute columns, commentaries, and blogs. Guidelines for these columns are that they focus on topics of interest to our readership; that they do not serve as an overtly promotional tool for a company or product; that they are not malicious and/or libellous; and that they are truthful.
4. We are not responsible for the accuracy of content or other resources provided by outside parties. Links are checked for accuracy at the time of publication, but we recognize that the Internet is a changing medium and these links may become invalid or change.
5. Once a news item is published, we attempt to contact individuals featured or quoted in the story immediately after it appears on the site. If those individuals point out an error of fact, we will immediately correct the inaccuracy. We do not, as a matter of policy, change direct quotes or make other changes to accurate copy once published, unless, in our judgment, the change serves to improve the story.
6. We will accurately label various types of content. Content that is provided by an industry source will be labelled to distinguish it from original and exclusive content produced and written by High On Persona editors and freelancers.
7. Corrections policy: We strive to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness. It is our policy to immediately correct any factual error as soon as we become aware of it and can verify it.
8. Opinions expressed by bloggers are those of our valued contributors. We do not necessarily share or endorse those opinions.
The editor of High On Persona maintains editorial independence in day-to-day editorial decisions. The editor also maintains editorial independence for any of the views, comment, and opinions of others published in High On Persona.
Participation by relevant and interested government departments and agencies, regulatory and standards bodies, state-owned enterprises, institutes, industry associations, universities, consultants, readers, industry leaders and experts, in the form of technical articles and other editorial submissions, shall be proactively encouraged.
Where a submission is controversial, High On Persona shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that relevant diverse views are solicited and fairly presented, and that right of reply is provided. Publication of articles, views, comment, opinion, and analysis shall not depend on any particular point of view or worldview of the editor.
Discretion is vested in the editor to shorten an article for space and other reasons, and, if appropriate, this is normally done in conjunction with the author.
In addition, the discretion is vested in the editor in deciding whether or not to publish an article, editorial submission or letter. Such a decision shall not be based on any particular point of view or worldview of the editor. However, a decision not to publish an editorial submission may be because the editor considers it to be inappropriate to the target audience, dishonest, deliberately and maliciously misleading, having an improper hidden agenda, or because the editor considers that High On Persona is being used for improper purposes. High On Persona will also not publish ad-hominem attacks targeting individuals.
High On Persona doesn’t take payment for any referrals or lead generation. The editorial team works with many content partners to create a comprehensive database for news. These partnerships are based on the shared benefit to both parties by publishing content on the site and generating meaningful visibility and traffic for our content partners.
The High On Persona regularly receives content submission requests from writers, bloggers, PR agencies, etc. wishing to submit content for publication. While the editorial team is always happy to be notified about the potentially interesting content we do not pay for content to be created, nor do we guarantee any submitted content will be published on the site.
Updated stories are added to the website daily. It is the editorial goal of the High On Persona to be as inclusive and comprehensive as possible. Our editors work with customized editorial software and through daily engagement with content, partners to make sure featured content reflects the breadth and diversity of key newsworthy events.
From time to time High On Persona may publish original content in the form of original reporting and interviews but it is the policy of the site to not author original articles. This policy is in keeping with the site mission of amplifying the work being done by many authoritative sources across the city.
If you want to recommend a news article you feel would be relevant you can email your suggestion to our editor at email@example.com
High On Persona publishes a quarterly magazine that brings key features like Politics, Entertainment, lifestyle, entrepreneurs, technology, travel and more. The editorial policy of the magazine follows the same guidelines as outlined in this document.